Wednesday, June 29, 2011

16 juin 2011

Things that did happen today:
-i had a mini conversation with someone in fulfulde
-i greeted everyone i saw in dii
-someone told me they were going to steal my dog
-ate two mangoes and two avocadoes

Things that did not happen today:
-make my own couscous
-run in the morning
-Ashia acted like a calm and non-biting pet

I would consider today my first actual day of work. Lately, I have been a bit upset because I don't feel like I do a whole lot at the hospital. I had mentioned to Essaya awhile ago that I could make posters to hang up around the center, but he didn't seem too enthusiastic about that for some reason, so I didn't do it. But I felt like doing something today and brought paper from my house to the center and make an educational vaccination poster. It will be hung up in the large room we use for weekly vaccinations and will be a tool for the staff when we give animations, but also a visual aid for parents to learn about the vaccinations. Essaya has quickly come to realize that I have bomb poster skills. When I go into town at the end of this month, I will be laminating the vaccination poster and buying tons more paper to make educational posters for every room of the center :) yaaaa I'm doing thingssss that are productive and helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment